To: "the OrchidGuide Digest (OGD)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2004 2:50 PM
Subject: [OGD] RE: Orchids Digest, Vol 6, Issue 46

>That means we have to toss out the Bible, Kant, Hegel, Dickens, Darwin,
>Freud, Vasari, (even Mr. Brown)

An excellent suggestion Marianne, since this is supposed to be an orchid
discussion group and those authors/books are aptly covered in various
philosophical/religious discussion groups.  With the exception of Darwin,
whose work has direct bearing on orchids - the works of Kant, Freud et al
have little bearing on this subject.

Mike