Thanks to every one who has responded to me about the RO upgrade I am looking at. I will summarize and lay out what I have done once I am through the process. I have gotten so many good suggestions it will take me a while to get everything sorted out. I love having too much rather than too little information. This will be a fun project.

Happy New Year Everyone, always look forward to the New Year with optimism :-)
--
--Tom