-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steve Topletz
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2005 3:05 PM
To: the OrchidGuide Digest (OGD)
Subject: Re[2]: [OGD] Re: Orchids Digest, Vol 7, Issue 128

Actually, I kind of enjoy the intellectual beatings here, and apparently
of the other egos here do too. But you're right. Maybe we should take it
elsewhere. And soon, there will be another place for it, hold your breath.

ST

Li'l> And that has what??? to do with orchids?  We all come from different
Li'l> countries, different religions, different upbringings.  Can we please
share
Li'l> and enjoy what we have in common -- orchids -- instead of beating each
other
Li'l> up on topics that we know will cause disagreements?

Li'l> li'l frog
Li'l> -----Original Message-----
Li'l> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Li'l> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Li'l> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Li'l> Sent: Friday, March 25, 2005 6:56 AM
Li'l> To: Orchids@orchidguide.com
Li'l> Subject: [OGD] Re: Orchids Digest, Vol 7, Issue 128

>> > is extremely clear. I hope you include the USA's revenge attack on
>> > Afghanistan in your list of shameful events.

Li'l> And the bombing of Irak.

Li'l> the OrchidGuide Digest (OGD)
Li'l> orchids@orchidguide.com