I know that you are an expert on this handy resource and am wondering if you can help me find a way around a little bug in the search engine.

With complex crosses it would be really convenient to just copy the name of a resulting parent, back up in the browser and then paste the name into the search engine. Oddly, more often than not, I get a result of 'cross not found.' If I do take the extra time to actually type the name of the parent into the search box, the results almost always show up.

Taking an extra step and pasting and then re-copying the text from Notepad (yes, I'm using a PC) yields inconsistent results.

Any tips? Or should I just become a more willing typist?

Thanks for any help,

Chris