Hello Viateur -
I've been told that Miltonia spectabilis can *survive*
when grown warmly; I don't know anyone personally who
has not watched it die. The others will steadily
decline until they cease to exist...definitely not
warm-growing or even warm-tolerant or even
warm-surviving.
There is a grower in New Orleans who keeps a cool
greenhouse and has great success with Miltonia - when
I consider what it costs to cool our home, the idea of
cooling a glass box is pretty daunting!
Regards - Nancy (84F right now, and not yet 10:30)

"My mother had a great deal of trouble with me,
but I think she enjoyed it."
                             ---Mark Twain