While I have the utmost respect for the Moores..and spent time with them in the old days when one could collect in Peru..pre CITES...I have one dispute about what was said in their latest letter..They should very well know that Manuel started flasking in the 80s..I spent many a day (sometimes a month at a time) at Manuels house..and I can assure you that he had a very nice flasking operation going even then...So it does not surprize me that he has full grown plants to sell from flask...and I can also assure you that the K seedlings are genuine...and that he also made at least one hybrid with it...though mine all died...as for whether he is trying to corner the market..I cannot agree with any such action if , indeed, he has purposely done so...just that he does have, and has had, full grown plants from flask..and NOT whether some of the plants to be sold might be collected...that has and always will be done by nurseries..Binot in Brazil was known for that practise..as others, I am sure...