----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <orchids@orchidguide.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2007 11:00 AM
Subject: Orchids Digest, Vol 9, Issue 206
Ref;[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 For reasons best known only to my PC I have so far not been able to access
either given urls but I thought that members unable to visit the actual
exhibition might be interested to see the book I was given by a colleague
after his visit to Harvard. It is;
R.E.Schultes & W.A.Davis The Glass Flowers at Harvard  Harvard 1992
(first published 1982)  ISBN0-963-4405-0-0

No doubt Hillel Burger's photographs therein pre-date the renovation
referred to in the email but, even so, the colour prints in the book are a
stunning testimony to the skill of these glass workers if not a substitute
for seeing the real things.

Apologies if the book is referred to at the websites
John Stanley