Kenneth,

I work at an educational institution, and I manage about a hundred
lists using the same Mailman software you use for the ODG. I or one
of the other ODG members who work at an educational institution could
provide you with a place to house the ODG, and you could continue to
manage it like you do now. Most educational institutions have several
ultra high speed connections to the internet, to provide access for
the many educational functions. Helping to maintain lists like the
ODG is considered an educational function.

I am willing to volunteer to provide a site for ODG, or to provide
technical expertise if  you need it to continue ODG at an other site.
I have enjoyed ODG over the years. I have made friends on ODG and I
want it to continue.

Let me know how I can help.

Tom
| Tom Hillson                         Orchid Grower Specializing
| [EMAIL PROTECTED]            In Paphs and Pleurothallids
| http://www.orchids.iastate.edu
|"There is always room for one more Orchid!!"