Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 15:00:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: nancy

Subject: [OGD] two questions now
To: orchid list

Hello -
Last week I asked if the names of naturally-occuring
hybrids are written with upper or lower case; any
clues?
Also, I have a plant labeled V. Fuch's Delight x Vanda
coerulea; with the parents in the opposite order, this
is Vanda Motes Indigo...I think it would have the same
name either way, correct?

Thanks - Nancy