There are of course myriads (well a whole bunch anyway) of translator
plugins for all web browsers as well as links for copy and paste
translations for those who may be interested in the content.

For those not interested in the content, please do not impinge on the
enjoyment of others on the list ... just like for OT posts, the delete link
works really well:-))

Regards/Roger, in Bangkok