If you are interested in translating an foreign language web site, or
email,
go to BabbleFish.COM
http://www.babblefish.com/babblefish/freetranslation.php
It is a free translator program on the web. I use it to help me
translate some
International Orchid sites so I can see if they have anything of
interest to me.
It is also helpful if you are trying to learn a foreign language.

Tom
| Tom Hillson                         Orchid Grower Specializing
| [EMAIL PROTECTED]            In Paphs and Pleurothallids
| http://www.orchids.iastate.edu
|"There is always room for one more Orchid!!"