Hello all,

I'm sure that all involved will agree with me that the recent "discussion"
has come to an end !

I therefore politely but firmly request all involved to move on and start
discussing REAL orchid related matters and not get caught in a "you did - I
didn't" flamewar which will only lead to the degradation of the OGD.

Although not an easy decision, but I have had to ban people in the past and
will do so again now and in the future if needed to save the list and its
members from these flamewars.

If you want to react on this mail then please do so directly to me and NOT
on the list, my e-mail address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Kind regards,

Kenneth.

Kenneth Bruyninckx

OGD listowner

 <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

www.orchidguide.com <http://www.orchidguide.com/>

Looking for orchid books and magazines? Visit www.orchidbooks.eu
<http://www.orchidbooks.eu/>