Dear OGD
 I saw nothing in Dot [Dorothy] Barnetts' post that would cause you to get so
perturbed. Leo's was a bit more direct but Dot was just saying that you still
have not identified yourself. I think that what "the mob" of 2 may be saying,
oh no now mob of three, that it is hard to contribute to something if one is
not fully forthcoming about who you may be, Sorry
I ask for contributions of photos and money from everyone for my site
orchidspecies.com but I always fully sign my name and even where I live which
is in Key West Florida USA.
Fess up.... who are you? End of discussion Otherwise we may all think that you
may be suspect of something. Maybe some of the "Mob" has disappeared?
Jay Pfahl
www.orchidspecies.com
The Internet Orchid Species Photo Encyclopedia