I'm developing a software visualization tool and by chance using OrientDB
as the underlying database. As it has a graph visualization option, I'd
like to know if it is open source or how can I customize it. For now, I
just need to show a meaningful name for a vertex instead of its native id.
Later on, it could be very useful to customize edges as well, with
properties such as color, type of line, thickness, etc. Attach specific
visual attributes to specific data without having to select every single
vertex or edge is what I'm looking for.
Thank you in advance.