Hi Cameron

Studio at this time does not have an internal structure for plugins and
there are no plans for that, but you know, many decisions come from
community needs, so if it's a common need we can think about it.
At a higher level, OrientDB itself has a plugin architecture and Studio is
actually a plugin. You could create another plugin with additional features
just copying Studio and it would live together with Studio without any
problems.

Regards

Luigi