I have two classes. Schema given below;

CLASS B {
    PROPERTY name STRING
}

CLASS A {
    PROPERTY name STRING
    PROPERTY bLinkList LINKLIST B
}

I want to insert a record to Class B, insert a record to Class A and link
new record of class B to the new record of class A. I want to do this in a
transaction.

*Code:*

I'm using a server side function for doing this. Following is the code.

db.begin();

var bRid = db.command("INSERT INTO B (name) VALUES(\"Jack\") RETURN @rid");
db.command("INSERT INTO A (name) VALUES(\"Jack\")");
db.command("UPDATE A ADD bLinkList = " + bRid);

db.commit();

*Facts*

I'm using OrientDB Version : 2.0.3. My DB is a Document DB

*Observation*

1. With in a transaction, this does not work. For bLinkList in Class A,
null is inserted
2. With out the transaction this works.

I've checked the rid returned after insertion with in the transaction and
as expected they are temporary rids. As per documentation and few forum
posts I've referred, the records are sent to the server and the transaction
is re-created in the server side before the commit, hence the consistency
of the temporary rids created with in the transaction at client side are
maintained.

Unfortunately this does not work. Some help would be highly appreciated.

Cheers!
Omega