Tom said "If I had crease patterns and she had asked to use them I would have said yes and probably asked for no more compensation then being listed as the source of the original pattern. Tom "

That was one of the reasons for the lawsuit, and a major part of the settlement. Ms Morris refused to give attribution to the artists. She simply listed them as original work. The settlement requires that she give proper attribution to the designers of the crease patterns, including the name of the original work.

John Scully