I met Leyla Torres in person a couple of months ago. She was so kind, she
brought me a couple of big Tyvek envelopes. Thank you Leyla!

I think many of you know that I like to use very big sheets for origami
since I like to make big useful models. My Fireplace bellows is a good
example of what I'm talking about, in order to fold it I used a 170 (5' 8''
approx.) X 68 cm. (2' 3'' approx) sheet of paper.

I fell in love with Tyvek and I'm looking for options of bigger sheets.
Googling about it I've found products like Tyvek ground cloth or Tyvek kite
material. The envelopes Leyla gave me are perfect for some of my models but
I don't know if the ground cloth or the kite material is exactly the same.
I could really use your knowledge regarding this : )

Kite material:
http://www.amazon.com/E-I-DuPont-Tyvek-Kitemaking-Material/dp/B001TO4QVA/ref=pd_sim_sbs_lg_1/192-4854992-1535503

Ground clothe http://www.zpacks.com/accessories/tyvek.shtml

So are all Tyvek sheets the same?