I've just had a call from the conference office at Edinburgh, they are holding 2 of each type of room for the days before and after our weekend. If you have not booked and are intending to please do it as soon as possible as Anna who has been dealing with us will be handing over the job to someone else in 2 weeks and it would be nice if there are no problems for someone new to sort out.

The weekend rooms are under contract so they are ok, however twin and double weekend rooms are in short supply so if you need one of those please let me know.

If you have told me you are coming and not paid yet please get in touch as soon as possible, email me members...@britishorigami.info

Regards

Penny

Penny Groom