I'm interested in this idea in order to make diagrams a little diferent,
but I want to know what folders think about it. The diagrams are meant
directly for the web; I would probably have a second print-friendly version
for those of you that prefer printing the diagrams.

You can check it out here:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1441166_769815649701082_1282141698_n.jpg

As you can see the background is in black and the lines, arrows, and
letters are in white. This aren't the real diagrams I'm working on, they're
top secret for now... this is just so you can get an idea. Is there
something you like about diagrams with a black background ? Is there
something that you don't?

I would really appreciate all your feedback... if you prefer, you can send
me your thoughts directly to my email address. Pleeeease!!!

Thanks in advance : )