On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 3:48 PM, Diana Lee <boostdi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Are we to assume that the crane dog-house is also a result of Photoshop
> too?  The Dream Dog House Collection is a April's Fools joke (says so on
> the very bottom of page.

It is much harder to find a definitive source for that picture, but it also
appears to be borrowed from somewhere.

http://www.kiwicanvas.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/IMG_7294.jpg

It was reversed for the fake Lowe's ad, but it has also appeared in other
places before, according to Google reverse image search.  Based on that
search, I found an older version of the small crane photo, too, but it is
also hard to verify the origin. Neither of the cranes seem to be CC
licensed, but it is possible that the original was CC or public domain.

malachi