Hello Everyone,

I would like to let you know that two classic BOS booklets have been
republished.

One of our best sellers in recent years has been the republication of Paul
Jacksons Flexagons booklet - Ray Bolts Magic with Origami similarly features
some Flexagons ond other models for the enquiring mind.

John Smith Teaching Origami is the classic compilation work by John Smith, now
fully illustrated, and includes Mick Guys teaching class sheets and Lillian
Oppenheimer’s method for teaching the flapping bird.

Both booklets are available as print on demand and will be printed and shipped
locally (depending upon your location in the world).

If you would prefer an ebook version for your iPad, Android table and any other
device supporting the pdf format, this will be available from BOS supplies
shortly.

Finally the extremely popular 'Origami Europe’ is another option for you to
while away the summer time (or indeed wait until the winter) with over 300
pages of some of the best origami form our friends over the channel!

Magic with Origami
By Ray Bolt
Explore the world of magical origami, from flexagons to flex-faces, puzzles and
many origami curiosities. The ten models in this book offer curiosities to the
enquiring mind.

Black & White
30 pages

Print on demand
http://a-fwd.com/asin=1500224286
£6.00
$10.13

Teaching Origami
By John Smith
John Smith compiles a collection of informative essays on teaching origami
across a wide range of pupils.

Full Colour
40 pages

Print on demand
http://a-fwd.com/asin=1500232386
£6.00
$10.00

Origami Europe
This 326 page book features more than 60 models from fifteen countries
including, Great Britain, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany,
Hungary, Israel, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Belgium, Ireland, and
Lithuania.

The book is a collaboration of European origami societies, coordinated by a
team from the British Origami Society. It represents a snapshot of current
European creative origami with each national society being invited to submit
instructions for five models. The project emerged as an idea from the European
Origami meeting held in Zaragoza (May 2013) and was subsequently developed at
the BOS Edinburgh convention (August 203).

The book is published in two versions, colour and Black and white.

Colour edition
http://a-fwd.com/asin=1497584663
Check link for price
Black and White version