Most practical models are of a simple to mid intermediate level, unlike
representational origami for example (animals, characters, fictional
creatures, etc). There are models like To be or not to be by Andrey Ermakov
or The nose - An eye glass stand by Jens Kober, which aren't simple at all.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/origamiru/7006390367/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jenskober/6854850960/

I'm looking for other practical models of that level of complexity, but
haven't had any luck. Can you please help me find another one? I would
really appreciate it! With so many models in the world there has to be
another one.

Thank you as always : )

Gerardo
gerardo(a)neorigami.com