Tue, 04 Aug:  The next RUFF (Rosamond Upbeat Folding Fanatics) meeting will
be held on ---> Tuesday, 04 Aug, from 5-7pm, at the Rosamond Public Library.

There will be NO MEETING of HiDEF (at the Lancaster Library).

For the August RUFF meeting I will be prepared to teach the following:
----- If Karen attends, she may want to teach the Toothpick Geisha Doll.
----- Horse Head Bookmark.
----- Sanbo Box.
----- Cute Little Owl.
----- And as always, if someone else wants to teach something or has a
model they want to fold, bring your stuff! I can also teach other simple
and intermediate models as needed.

*********************   Last Month’s Meeting Report
************************

The Meeting Reports can be found on my blog page, “Folding My Universe”, at:

www.origamichila.blogspot.com

---> Reports still awaiting completion: June, July.

Origamies we folded in July:  (1) Tulip & Leaf;  (2) Samurai Helmet;  (3)
Two-Piece Puppy;  (4) Magazine Cover Box;  (5) Simple 8.5x11 Letterfold;
 (6) Molly Kahn’s Hexahedron.

Chilagami - I think, therefore I fold; I fold, therefore I am
Folding for Fun in the Mojave Desert
Southern California, USA
www.origamichila.blogspot.com