For any NJ/NYC/Philadelphia-area folders who have been wanting to learn how
to make handmade paper, here's a chance to do it in really interesting
surroundings. Morven (http://morven.org/) is  a beautiful historic
house/museum and garden, close to the Princeton University campus and
downtown Princeton.  For an all-day workshop, the cost seems pretty
reasonable to me.
Karen
======================

> *Princeton, NJ, *
> *Saturday, August 1 , 2015 *
> *9:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.*
> Under the direction of Arts Council of Princeton instructor Kathleen
> Metaxas,
>  students in this fascinating workshop will create their own handmade
> paper using natural fibers and botanical materials collected on the grounds
> at Morven. To read more and register, visit:
>

> http://morven.org/botanical-papermaking-workshop/?utm_source=Upcoming+ACP+classes+at+Morven%3A+Summer+2015&utm_campaign=Summer+ACP+Classes+2015&utm_medium=email

Karen Reeds, co-ringleader, Princeton Public Library Origami Group.
Affiliate of Origami USA, http://origamiusa.org/
We usually meet 2nd Wednesday of the month, 6:30-8pm, 3rd floor. Free!
We provide paper! All welcome! (Kids under 8, please bring a grown-up.)
Princeton Public Library info:  609.924.9529
http://princetonlibrary.org/
Our next meeting: Wednesday, August 12, 2015, 6:30-8pm
karenmre...@gmail.com