Hello everybody

One year ago I announced the release of my book “Because Origami” but since
there might be new people on the list I thought it would be a good idea to
make a new announcement.

The book is available in digital format as well as in hard copy, it
contains the diagrams for 20 models created or independently discovered by
me and they range from simple to complex, you can check pictures of the
models at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/georigami/albums/72157659350643178

You can buy it in digital format from Origami USA’s “The Source” (you don’t
have to be an OUSA member to buy from the source).

Or from your local Amazon store. Use Jaramillo origami for your search
criteria and you’ll find it

--
Jorge Jaramillo