Hi everyone, this is meant for overseas BOS members ( or potential members) who
pay by Paypal or by credit card or direct to the bank.

Further to my message letting you know that because our terrible exchange rate
your 38 pound and 43 pound  overseas membership will be much cheaper if you pay
now. Quite a few members have subscribed for 2017 already to make a saving.

I had a message from a member in the USA who paid 43 pounds by Paypal yesterday
and it cost him 54 US dollars. His subscription of the same amount at the
beginning of 2016 cost him 65 US dollars so there is a big saving for you if
you pay now.

The BOS still get our 43 or 38 pounds ( less the Paypal charge ) so there are
winners all round.

The site      http://www.britishorigami.info/society/joinpaypal.php

It says 2016 but as the rate is the same for 2017 I will know it's for next
year. If you are a NEW member or an existing member who has moved house please
email me privately as well.

Regards

Penny

Penny Groom