Thus spake "Matthew Gardiner" <m...@airstrip.com.au> on 11/15/16 6:11 PM:

"Top" is an awfully subjective thing, but in terms of scope, Paris-Origami
(Caroussel du Louvre, 1998) and Origami Universe at the Chi Mei Museum
(currently ongoing) are the broadest in scope, covering the largest number
of artists and greatest diversity of works. Given that probably every
artist has upped his/her work over the past 20 years and many new artists
have come on the scene that weren't active in '98, I think the Chi Mei
exhibition would probably take the cake; it is pretty darned impressive.

>And have to say, I¹m really curious about the 1998 Xerox PARC exhibit. It
>seems an unusual location, albeit apt now that we look at how Origami has
>now well and truly become enveloped with technology. Do you have any
>catalogues or relics from the [show]?

I probably have a flyer or program in my files (hard copy), but not
readily at hand. There was no exhibition catalog. It was curated, as I
recall, by Marshall Bern (who, with Barry Hayes, proved origami is hard
(NP-complete) in 1996), and was notable in being one of the few
exhibitions to show many of David Huffman's original works (among other
artists).

Robert