Re: recent surveys of origami artworks (Matthew Gardiner),

Apologies: server issues caused my delayed response

Per Matthew Gardiner inquiry on 11/14/16 9:12 PM:

>just doing some research, in the last 10-15 years or so we have seen a
few, what the art world would call, surveys of origami art. These would
include exhibitions of a group of artists, curated (works are selected by
an individual or group), generally international, and is likely a touring
exhibition, rather than a one off exhibit at a say a convention.

I'm aware of a couple, but perhaps there has been some others that I'm not
aware of:

Masters of Origami - Hangar 7 - Salzburg, Austria (2005)

Above the Fold - Arts & Artists

Folding Paper: The infinite Possibilities of Origami - Arts & Artists

Surface to Structure - Cooper Union -New York

Does anyone know of any other major exhibitions out there?

My two additions:

·  *Charles River Museum of Industry and Innovation: **May 28 - September
4, 2015*

*Origami: The Crane and Beyond
<http://www.charlesrivermuseum.org/blog/2015/8/22/temporary-exhibit-artists-talk-origami>*
*154 Moody St, Waltham, MA 02453*

   - Mixed-Media Origami Interpretations by Lisa B. Corfman
   - Origami: Originals, Miniatures and Unusual Materials by Wensdy
   Whitehead
   - Floral Origami by Helen Moy
   - Work by Erik and Martin Demaine

http://www.charlesrivermuseum.org/blog/2015/8/22/temporary-exhibit-artists-talk-origami

·        *The Emerson Umbrella Center for the Arts:* *Concord, MA*
A Range of the Possible *(Sept-Oct 2011)*

You can see my much larger exhibit history here:
http://www.rockyartsunfolded.com/Services/Exhibitions.html

*Lisa B. Corfman*

www.RockyArtsUnfolded.com <http://www.rockyartsunfolded.com/>

www.RockyArtsUnfolded.etsy.com <http://www.rockyartsunfolded.etsy.com/>