On Wed, Sep 6, 2017 at 1:50 PM, I asked:

Hi

> Does anyone know of a modular icosahedron with plain faces?I mean one
> regular icosahedron with plain or hollow faces not one of those
> complementary polyhedrons of which there are several. In all the ones I've
> seen, the triangles that are the faces are made of seveal (usually 3) parts.
>
> So if you know such model please let me know the name, author and if
> possible where its diagram is published.
>
> Thanks.

Someone replied offlist (I don't know if he wants to stay unnamed) and
recommended Miyuki Kawamura's model from her "Polyhedron Origami for
Beginners" I folded it but I'm dissapointed. She even mentions in the
diagram  "you can use glue to make a strong model" which suggests (and
turns out to be true) a weak link.

So I'll rephrase my original question Does anyone know of a modular
icosahedron with plain faces and a strong lock? If so please let me know

--
Jorge Jaramillo