Laura Rozenberg asked about texts related to visual semiotics in origami.
Laura, Paul "Pol" Espinoza wrote an article in Spanish on the subject. It's
in his book "Origami: doblando signos":
https://www.origamishop.us/es/libro-origami-papiroflexia-origami-doblando-signos-xml-206_751_516_223-2784.html

As a side note, I had heard about his article before I read it and I
wrongfully assumed it was about origami and language. When I read it and
discovered it wasn't about that, I felt moved to write an article that was
about origami and language. It was eventually published in The Fold as the
editorial "Would a Kawasaki Rose by any Other Name Smell as Sweet".

--
Gerardo
gerardo(a)neorigami.com