>  I did the color distribution virtually by playing
> with colors on my drawing software with some educated guess. It ended up
> being fun! The 3-color icosahedron and dodechedron were the most
> challenging.

I'm glad there are smart and patient people in the world ... I have tried
for years to get the colors to work out the way I want them to!! I usually
get to the end and have it all go haywire and have matching colors. If I'm
feeling ok about it, I just turn that part so no one sees it (actually so
*I* don't see it - no one else ever send to notice it). Or I'll fold more
units, take it apart and try to put it together again. Sigh.

Thanks for the chart Meenakshi!

Dee