LOL, Gerardo… If there were not enough motives, I have another reason which may
not have passed to the annals of paperfolding. Without even noticing the
coincidence, 11/11/11 (that is, November 11, 2011) was the date chosen by the
lawyers to close on the deal and make the purchase official for the creation of
the Museo del Origami in Colonia, Uruguay.

If destiny is written in the stars, that’s a good example of it!

As today is the museum’s birthday, best wishes are welcome! :) :)

Laura Rozenberg
Museo del Origami
Ituzaingo 131
Colonia del Sacramento