happiest of origami museum birthdays to the museo del origami in colonia.
11-11-11 is indeed a very cool date to have commenced that wonderful
venture.

thank you for sharing laura.

best
vishakha
nyc

ps - this note has little to do this particular o-list email thread but
more a general note. since i am writing to the o-list i thought i
would attach this request as well. i see that many folks do not sign their
o-list emails with name. i would appreciate it if ppl did that, along with
where they are. the person's name and identity is not known otherwise,
email addresses arent always self-evident. and only when one does
reply-all, does one get to see the name of the sender. so just a thought. a
request. to please sign your emails. thank you.