> The distinction is important, I think. The Wikipedia article on Modular
> Origami says 'When modules are put together, most are supported only by the
> friction of paper' which is entirely untrue. See
> https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modular_origami. Actually this is possibly
> a candidate for the most inaccurate article on Wikipedia ...
>
> (If anyone who is good at editing Wikipedia articles would like to work with
> me on writing something better please get in touch!)

Hi David,

I’ll be happy to help editing that Wiki entry. I contribute that way with Wiki
from time to time fixing what my scatologic husband calls Wiki text poop. As
I’m not a modular expert and my English is not perfect, I will need the text to
replace that part. You can communicate with me as usual.

Laura Rozenberg