Dear origami friends,

We hope this email finds you well!

Origami & Beyond is thrilled to announce our coming free online event:

   -

   The 3rd Joisel Award Ceremony

We are celebrating the creative forces of 2023 by giving eight awards in
four categories. Join us to see the best works of the last year.

   -

   Folding Legends: Neal Alias <https://cfcorigami.com/creator/nealelias>
   Tribute

Every year we wish to honor one of the great masters of the past, and this
year it's for the works of Neal Elias.
<https://cfcorigami.com/creator/nealelias>

Our program includes a short introduction by Dave Venables and Robert
Lang,  presenting Neal Elias's biography and his contribution to the
origami world.

Next, we will conduct four free workshops teaching his models. Some will be
modern interpretations and some will be taught as they were created.

The virtual event is scheduled for November 25th from 15:00 to 19:45 (GMT 0).
You can add the event in your local time to your Google calendar by
clicking here
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0?cid=NzU0Y2MwMTZjNzAyODQ5NzZiYTQ5MTdmMjJiMWMyYmQzNmI0ZDcxZGNiN2NjMWIzMjhhZDBmYWJkZWNlYWU4MkBncm91cC5jYWxlbmRhci5nb29nbGUuY29t>
.

Please register here <https://forms.gle/Mu2npgzUNia78nee6> to get the Zoom
Links Booklet. We will send it a day before the event.

We hope to see you with us,

Guy Loel

Ilan Garibi

Nicolas Terry