7/5/2024 Just saw this announcement. If anyone is going to the program, please
do let us know what rabbit model and  other “curious paper creature” was
taught.  (Was Lewis Carroll a folder? It seems like origami would have appealed
to him. )
Thanks,
Karen

> From: The Bodleian Libraries <communicati...@bodleian.ox.ac.uk>
> Date: July 5, 2024 at 11:03:58 AM EDT
> To: karenmre...@gmail.com
> Subject: Discover a World of Wonder at the Bodleian

Saturday 6 July
10:30am - 3pm
Weston Library

Celebrate Alice’s Day with all things Wonderland at the Weston Library!

Drop in for free family activities throughout the day, including: print an
Alice-inspired keepsake on our historic printing press, create your own
splendid Mad Hatter’s hat, explore the Kafka exhibition with a Wonderland
twist, contribute to our collaborative Caucus race artwork, fold an origami
white rabbit or another curious paper creature, or relax with a copy of Alice
in Wonderland from our colourful collection!
Sent from my iPhone