Hello Robert,

> Hi,
>
> 2 questions:
>
> When will the final documentation of your product be available on your
> website?

Tricky question :)

The online documentation will be constantly improved but there's no date for
when they are final. I'd like to give you a timeline for different tutorials
and guides, but I can't right now. We are working on it, that's all I can
say.

> Have you performed any ejb benchmarks comparing orion with other servers
> (weblogic, ejipt)?

Actually we haven't yet, but we sure will. Our EJB implementation has been
designed with performance in mind from the start so we really want to see
how it compares. Finding good test suites for EJB:s isn't easy though, but
of course we will do our own tests.

I'll get back on this when we have done some tests.

Karl Avedal
The Orion team