Hi!

We've done some testing with EntityBeans and Orion 0.8.1.

Conclusion:
* Orion uses one instance for all finder invocations.
  * Does it allow concurrent finder invocations on this instance? (bad)
  * Does it synchronize finder invocations on this instance? (bad)
* Orion does not reuse instances after they have been used
  * This holds for instances which have been ejbRemoved. Is the same
occuring with passivated instances? (i.e. is there a pool at all?)

Problem:
Our setEntityContext operation is VERY costly, thus we would like Orion
to try and reuse instances as much as possible.

Any hints/thoughts on this?

/Rickard

--
Rickard Öberg