Hi all -
  Thanks to Noah and Mike for the EJB package help!  I've got my 3 EJBs
deployed and functioning nicely, but I was wondering if I can deploy all my
EJBs in 1 descriptor file, in one META-INF directory at the base of my
packages, instead of having seperate ejb-jar.xml files for every EJB and
package I have?
This would greatly simplify my directory structure, and my NT CLASSPATH.
I tried having the dir. structure of c:\orion\AllEJBs\package1,2,3 and
put the META-INF dir. under my AllEJBs dir., and then named all my EJBs in
the META-INF/ejb-jar.xml file, but got another Descriptor not found error.

thanks again,
Dan