The last version to work with my app was orion 9.1q. When I first started
using 9.1q  I get the following error when trying to communicate with a EJB
from a client:

Communication error: ejb-ref-type tag is missing from ejb-ref tag
'ProductCatalogEJBApplicationS
tartupBean'

Adding a line in the application-client.xml like:
<ejb-ref-type>Session</ejb-ref-type> for all
my current beans fixed this.

Now, using 9.2 I get this error when starting the server:

Error loading package at file:/F:/PolygonJava/, Error parsing
META-INF/ejb-jar.xml in F:\Polygon
Java: Fatal error at line 1 offset 3: Processing instruction name expected.

I'm not sure what this is. Also, where was a problem with the server.xml
file related to the 'development flag'. <development="true" />  does not
seem to work anymore so I commented it out for the time being.

Anyone have any ideas about how to fix this?

Mike