First of all, thank you for mail me back. I want to say that all
that I tried was to make a positive criticide.
I have missed I guide like "Getting Started Guide" where it is explained
step by step how to develop, assembling and deploying an example
application.In this way you can have a enterprise bean working in less
than an hour. I also have missed more information about the configuration.
You have to focus it giving examples and not only in 5 or 6 steps that
actually don't help us very much. You have to analize the questions in the
orion news bearing in mind that most of questions are about the first
stages of the contact with orion.

If you want to see good examples of documentation, you can try Powertier
(Persistence) or Weblogic (BEA).

I'm involucrated in comparison project about EJB application servers and I
was very interested in Orion 'cause it was free for development. If Orion
is a good server (I have note for the news that it is) it is a very
interesting option because the price of other servers is very high even
for development.

Thank you for all.

-- Sierr@ --