Hello Klaus,

If you could post the relevant parts of your configuration files I think it will
help alot.

A common problem when not finding EJBs from JSPs is that they're not in the same
application, but as I understand it, it's all in one application already?

Well, if you give me the configuration files relevant to your application, I
think we can solve it. If you don't want to post them to this forum you can mail
them to me.

Regards,
Karl Avedal