Hi,

This problem has been raised before in this interest group.  Is this a known
bug that has been reported or fixed in a later release ???  Is there a
work-around that I can use (apart from unpacking my jar files into
/WEB-INF/classes !)?  Note that I tried specifying the jar file in a
<classpath path="/WEB-INF/lib/utility.jar"/> element in orion-web.xml
without success.

Regards, Jeff

<Details>

Deployed an EAR archive under Orion 0.9.4l.  It contains an EJB jar and a
WAR archive.  The WAR archive has servlets in the WEB-INF/classes tree that
use utility classes in a JAR file in the WEB-INF/lib directory.  When I
invoke these servlets I get:

500 Internal Server Error
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/foobar/servlet/ConfigurationManager
        at com.foobar.servlet.LoginServlet.doPost(LoginServlet.java:110)
        at com.foobar.servlet.LoginServlet.service(LoginServlet.java:30)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:324)
        at com.evermind.server.http.c3.mi(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.c3.forward(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.c9.b8(JAX)
        at com.evermind.util.b.run(JAX)

</details>