Hi,

this is one of the major changes between the EJB 1.0 and 1.1 spec. See there
for details.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: ALLEN FOGLESON [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet am: Dienstag, 21. März 2000 10:42
An: Orion-Interest
Betreff: Stupid question

OK, maybe this is a stupid question, but I am not finding it in the limited
documentations.

when deploying your beans does orion get the DD from the xml files?

I am used to having to write a DD either in text or as a java serialized DD.
(xx.ser) I think I am actually almost getting orion now, after being used to
using weblogics gui deployment tools. :) just a little lost right now. Never
got bogged down in this many details on the deployment side of things.

Al