I have been trying to get the taglib feature to work. But it does not work.
It keeps telling me it can't find a class called javax.servlet.jsp.JspError.
I noticed in the archives, that a few others on the list have reported the
same problem. Upon further inspection, I found out that
javax.servlet.jsp.JspError does not exist! But some Orion class obviously is
looking for javax.servlet.jsp.JspError. So I created a dummy class called
javax.servlet.jsp.JspError and now it works. Is this a bug or am I crazy?

Dave Ford