Has anyone successfully installed Orion on Linux? I've got it installed and
running as root.

I've also create an orion user & group to run the server, but when I start
the server as the user 'orion' it won't allow me to start the httpd daemon -
has anyone done this? is everyone just running it as root? ;)

Mike