Quite simply, they're run off their feet at the moment.

I know quite a few of the team and they're currently madly coding,
documenting and supporting existing installs - trying to get the best
quality 1.0 product out the door they can. For my mind Orion is extremely
stable for a product thats <1.0 and has been for ages.

The other reason that you're having problems is the general knowledge level
of the J2EE platform is VERY LOW due to the fact the specs are constantly
being revamped, it's all so new and has a relatively small user base - go
try and get support from M$ for ASP ;)

I find this forum helpful as long as you're not expecting 20 minute response
times.

My $20.

Mike