Hello Kit,

Kit Cragin wrote:

> Anyone know why the Orion team does not want to sell their product? It seems
> crazy to me that one of the few app servers that supports the latest specs
> to a high degree doesn't respond to any messages.

I am sorry that we cannot answer all messages quickly, but saying we don't
answer to any messages is harsh. Just yesterday I myself answered 16 mails
regarding Orion and perhaps 10 requests I got through other means of
communication. And I know Magnus answered alot of questions as well.

We are always looking for ways to improve the communication, although we can't
afford to let all our time be communication and no time developing, documenting
etc.

For this reason we are about to introduce "Live sessions" like Javasoft and have
open chats where everyone can join to chat about Orion and ask the authors. This
will hopefully be a time-efficient way for us to reach alot of people and
hopefully you will feel that you get your change to speak to us. We haven't yet
set the time for our first live session but I will announce when it happens

Regards,
Karl Avedal