Gary Albers@TIMEWEB
04/13/2000 07:01 AM

Wow, that is neat.   A few related questions:

1 - How do you do it for a collection of objects, (master / detail
relationship).
2 - Are there any requirements placed on the primary key type of the object
pointed to?
3 - Are there any examples of this in Orion distribution?
4 - Where is this documented?
5 - What do the ejb-jar.xml and orion-ejb-jar.xml files look like for each
object type?

Thanks,
Gary Albers
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Magnus Stenman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 04/13/2000 04:49:18 AM